MASQUE ME - LUXURIOUS HAIR MASK 8 IN 1 TREATMENT
This product is currently sold out.
A perfect remedy for fragile, stressed, split ended damaged and slow-growing hair. With regular use will give you the divine locks you always wanted.
Packed with powerful ingredients such as Argan Oil, Rosemary, Lupin protein, Caffeine, Vitamins B3, B6, C, E Provitamin B5.
Our unique 8 in 1 formula.
- Restores lifeless, dry or damaged hair
- Improves hair texture, shine and gloss
- Deep conditioning and hydrating properties
- Controls frizz and split ends
- Works in 10 minutes, or can be used as an overnight deep treatment
- Added hair growth technology
- High gloss finish
- Purifying and nutrient-rich
What is a hair mask?
Our hair mask offers more intense conditioning and supply of nutrients. This generous mixture of ingredients helps to repair and lock in moisture to your hair. A hair masque is applied to damp hair after washing before being wrapped in a towel or shower cap while the ingredients activate and get to work.
- Your hairs mid-lengths to ends are the oldest part of your hair and are therefore more prone to damage, therefore work from these areas first. Our hair growth masks deep conditions, your roots and nourishes your scalp to provide the optimum environment for growth.
- You can use a detangling wide tooth comb to help spread evenly and maintain shape while using the product. However, we suggest using your fingers as this is more gentle on your hair strands.
- A hair mask shouldn't replace conditioners or be over-used. Use in moderation; otherwise, this could lead to your hair being overloaded with protein.
- For curly hair, an intense moisturising hair mask helps to add definition and smooth your hair giving the appearance of sleeker locks. Curly hair typically lacks moisture leading to frizz and split ends. Masque Me replenishes and locks moisture into your hair.
How often should I use a hair masque?
For best results, we recommend once or twice a week. Everyone's hair is different, therefore creating a routine around your hair type will give you better judgement.
Product Size: 200ml
Aqua (Water), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pyridoxine HCL, Maltodextrin, Sodium Starch Octenyl Succinate, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Limonene, Benzyl Salicylate, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Quaternium - 87, Propylene Glycol, Caffeine, Panthenol, Glycol Distearate, Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycol, Silicone Quaternium-22, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Palmitamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Argania spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid
WATERMANS IS MADE IN ENGLAND